Fleming Band Room Rules
- Be Quiet when the Director is working (on and off the podium).
- Stay Visible to the Director at all times (don't hide!).
- Hold Your Instrument Correctly when playing, and Safely when not playing.
- Bring ALL Materials (including a PENCIL) to your seat every day.
- Follow Directions Quickly.
- Playing Your Instrument ONLY When Given Permission - avoid making other sounds/noises.
- Do NOT Touch, Move, Play or otherwise mess with any instrument that does not belong to YOU.
- Do NOT Eat, Drink, or Chew during Music/Band Class (water is acceptable in a closeable container).
- Clean Up After Yourself.
- Be Honest. Be your BEST self.
CONSEQUENCES MAY INCLUDE ANY/ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- WARNING (verbal or non-verbal)
- Offending Item Confiscated (i.e. toy, hat, etc)
- Loss of Class Dojo Points (affects Ensemble Contribution grade in Band Class)
- Classroom Behavior Report (CBR) (and/or other parent notification)
- Lunch and/or After-School Detention
***OFFICE REFERRAL for Severe or Repeated Incidents